03-23-2008, 04:21 PM   #14
asian010
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeya1 View Post
Hey HYPERM3, you're probably a teenaged pimple faced pre-pubiescent teen who cant handle the fact that BMW decided to use RFTs for a reason. You obviously think you know more about the car than the people who designed it.
Common sense should tell you that if the car did not come with a spare tire, than BMW does'nt want you to use non-RFT tires. Technically this could void your warranty because the suspenison was tuned for the RFTs. Oh, so here you are trying to be cool sounding off like you can do whatever u want with your car, sure, id like to see you get a flat in the middle of nowhere, beat up and robbed. Sound like you shouldnt even be driving a BMW,more like a PT cruiser. Grow up you little immature kid.
wait... bmw suspension is tuned specificaly for rfts?!?!? when was this. i never read anything about this. and second off, i dont understand why they would tune suspension just for tires... then whats the sport suspension on the sport package and the m package suspension.

i still think bmw should have the option of no runflat tires and a spare for cars that have rfts

and for bmw, most dealers will find anything to void your warranty, wuts next a air freshener voids your ac warranty cuz it did something to the air filter?

and also you shouldnt be calling someone immature when you just blew up on him like that. chill....

you make no sence my friend

Last edited by asian010; 03-23-2008 at 05:21 PM..
Appreciate 0