ConnorSch
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee125 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorSch View Post
yeah I looked into the mhd I'd probably end up going with that

what else do you have with your s2 Dinan?
I had thought about getting the dinan OC, FMIC and s3 update. Its tempting to go full dinan since I have this much already but for the price I could do those with a different brand and get DPs and chargepipe exc.
I just have the software. I had another n54 with full bolt ons and honestly didn't think the difference was big enough to justify all the mods unless you go custom tune or e30+ mixes. I do plan to install an FMIC though and I've heard that gives a nice little bump for the Dinan S2 software.
I just have the software. I had another n54 with full bolt ons and honestly didn't think the difference was big enough to justify all the mods unless you go custom tune or e30+ mixes. I do plan to install an FMIC though and I've heard that gives a nice little bump for the Dinan S2 software.[/QUOTE]

Just any FMIC will do hey? I assume you have the stock OC?

I just bought a used oem OC. Havnt installed it yet. Waiting to decide if I want to use it with a dinan radiator or what. Also while the bumper is off and a few things are taken apart might as well do the rest of the engine build
Appreciate 0