View Single Post
      08-18-2023, 12:30 PM   #48
REDNINJA
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 328xi E46 325i

Garage List
informative

How can I get something like this for the E93 chassis.? the convertible has different things going one. I'm trying to track down this short that keeps blowing my fuses. I've isolated the wires or rather set of wires that when plugged in, blows the fuse. My scan tools tells me that its somewhere in the backrest switch or some places call it backrest lock switch or rear entry assist switch. I've concluded its all the same but I have no idea how the wiring goes. Even if I could just get a specific wiring schematic for that or even the control modules wires locations, it'd help out tremendously. Cant remove the front seat until I can actually get the seat to move and the only way I think I can do that is to supply power directly to the forward/backward button which is guess where?? that bunch of wires Ive managed to isolate. Since the seat is all the way up and lowered all the way, its' hard to work under there. so to summarize, I either try and disconnect the whole circuit causing the short or getting the seat to move the seat to fix it properly and having it work like its supposed to.

until then, I'll peruse what you have blessed us with and see it something helps
Appreciate 0