View Single Post
      07-08-2007, 03:42 PM   #88
vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Thumbs down Damn, where did race come from? Probably no one even realized you were chinese dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACA335i View Post
Dude i said im thinking about trading my car.. I never said i got 360. For your INformation, i already ask the dealer that have 360 .. They told me it will come out about 1200 per month.. I can always use it as a tax ride off cause i m stock investor and realty estate... anyways it is not my point. i just want weight the pro n con on the 360.. i did rent ferrari F355 in the past for my brother wedding. it was only 500 dollars per day. plus 1M insurance. lol Also for your information, chinese people have money .. remember that.!!! Right now. im paying 750 / month dollars and total 51K with interest to purchase.. 750 to 1200 is not far to reach .. price range...
I mean, we are talking about if it makes sense or not. Don't take it a slight on you or chinese people because I am sure no one even thought about what race you were to respond to your post, and probably no one even realized you were chinese. Its all in your head. A figment of your imagination maybe? Also, the guy who said you are lying and you don't have the money probably does not know you, and he himself has no money so he assumes you don't have it either. This crap is common behavior, people projecting their ideas or situations on others. Relax dude, and get the Ferari if thats what floats your boat. Don't have to ask on here for people's approaval, in the end the only person who matters is you, and you will have to deal with the implications of your decision alone. So do what pleases you, and be happy.