View Single Post
      12-09-2018, 11:56 AM   #99
WeekendWarriorz
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@VargasTurboTech View Post
Not all the steps listed in the EAS post about spline lock crank hub install are necessary -but they are a very thorough shop and do first rate work, I'm certainly not disparaging them -great guys. We charge 10 hours at our shop.

Anyway, turbo is in the hands of the tester. Delays have been because tester has a competitor turbo already on the car, and it wasn't 100% dialed in... tester needed new flywheel (false knock) and PI (ran out of fuel) running it hard so we're helping them with all the ancillaries to get more power out of the existing setup before putting ours on, so it's a fair apples/apples comparison, not other guys turbo vs. VTT with better clutch and better fueling. You guys are going to REALLY like how this turns out, cranky few aside.

xoxo

Chris
To add on this, I just realized the tester is Steven (sbrach), so this will get pretty interesting in comparison. Link to his build is here, he's done lots of table defining/developing for flash only tuning: https://bmw.***********.com/threads/diy-tuning.2305/page-12#post-62415

Edit: forum nazi's don't allow links so it's on spool-street under the thread called DIY tuning, just substitute the word and take away the -
2021 M2 Competition DCT Hockenheim Silver
Appreciate 1