Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi (E90)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topfueljunkie View Post
This thread needs a well-deserved BUMP!

After looking for someone near me who did the walnut shell blast for BMWs who didn't charge $1,000+ like the dealer does, I ran across this thread and found Curtis.

Boy am I glad about that!

Curtis responded to my pm quickly and before I knew it we were chatting on the phone about the car and all the things I needed done and also wanted to do in the future.

Let me tell you, he knows this platform inside and out! He's an easy going guy who's great to talk to.

So I had Curtis work on my car 2 weeks ago and he did quite a bit of work on it.

Walnut shell blast, battery replacement and coding, oil level sensor replacement, diagnosing some idling troubles (turned out to be a leaky injector), head gasket/oil filter housing/and several other gaskets all were leaking oil so they needing replacing as well.

There were some other gremlins that popped up mid-way thru the repairs and Curtis was super quick to share pics and information about what he uncovered.

He gets parts super quick if he doesn't already have them on hand so my car was in and out in a very respectable time frame.

The best part was that he literally saved me THOUSANDS of dollars! I'm not kidding when I say that he saved me somewhere around 75% over dealer costs!

There's no doubt I'm taking my car right back to him to get the rest of my work done along with any future projects I have planned.

So if you haven't already considered having you car worked on by Curtis, what are you waiting for?! Shoot him a message, you won't regret it!

Super big thanks Curtis!
This is spot on with Curtis' abilities and knowledgeable service.

Current: 2011 E91 328i M-Sport Touring
Past: 2008 E90 335xi
1996 E36 328i Sport
Appreciate 0