United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Hey!

I have one and it's a great phone. I use the spigen case w/ kickstand. So far so good and had it on my other Note. I have a glass screen protector but removed it. I hated the lines it had on the side. But it was the only one the store had on the launch date.

Just got my free $250 AKG noise canceling headphones in the mail yesterday. I already have a higher quality set of noise canceling headphones so not sure what to do with them. The only people who need noise canceling is people who travel, imo. Who probably already own a set. Maybe they will be an xmass gift to someone?

For the car I have one of the magnets the goes inside the case and attaches like the above photo. Only issue is the phone is too heavy and on a hard bump it will fall off. I'm sure if I tried two of the vent holders and put in two of the magnets it would work just fine. The kit I bought on amazon for $7 came with two, I just have one in each car and need to double it up to try.

You case looks cumbersome. I hate cases but with a phone like this they are needed.

Maybe I will try that screen protector but that means I will have spent like $100 in fucking BS screen protectors. I dislike having to spend $1000 on a phone that needs a case and screen protector to last 2 years of NORMAL use. WTF samsung and apple. Phones used to not need this crap. If I was not so reliant on my phone for work I would run no case and definitely no screen protector. Sucks.

my only complaint is when txting it seems to mess up more often than not. Like it will put a d when I want and. like wtf how many people are typing a alone in a sentance vs. and? The phone has enough hardware to make things like this non existent. Pet peev but it is annoying.

Last edited by Torgus; 09-29-2018 at 09:21 AM..
Appreciate 1