View Single Post
      10-01-2018, 07:27 PM   #7
2qwk4u
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 335 coupe

No I didn't lie my little brother emailed you while ive been lying in bed for 16+ weeks not being able to type ill happily send you surgery photos!! he was trying just to help me out I didn't know he had sent these in the end he was trying to just save me some cash.

when you spoke to me I you had already made your mind up I was so civil even though you were just brushing me off.

"We tried to remain cordial and hoped that the customer would just cancel their order." THIS means you didn't want to sell it to me.

see my below response in me being Vulgar LOL

-I am currently in hospital so was not able to respond to your last email until I returned from physiotherapy .

NO MEANS DID I WANT A REFUND.

This is totally un acceptable all i have done is ask for information and a date of delivery?

please make this right by
* selling me the fuel pump back to me
( -10% would be appreciated for this inconvenience you have put me through)

* please send me the info on the return and FPR kit

* please send me a delivery date once payment has been posted again.

Im so disappointed and would have no hesitation on expressing this through digital media if you chose to not resolve this matter .

I am a paying customer who did not ask for their order to be cancelled nor did you have grounds to do so.

I will await your response so we can rectify this quickly.

I had only found out that they refunded me when said I don't want a refund.
im in hospital in alot of pain and dont need the stress if took me serious then it wouldn't be a problem like i said i was unaware of my little bro emailing them while i was sedated in hospital and apologised for this but that still wasn't enough
Attached Images

Last edited by 2qwk4u; 10-01-2018 at 07:42 PM..
Appreciate 0