View Single Post
      10-02-2018, 01:38 AM   #14
SteveatFuel-It!
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw's

This will be our last response to you.

You started off by lying to us which you revealed in subsequent emails trying to get deals, favors, offer us services, etc.

You started off with...

"simon mcgraw <smcgraw***@gmail.com>
Sep 21 (10 days ago)

to me

Hi Fuel it team,

I have purchased a port injection kit (+jb4 controller) from you as well as a in tank pump upgrade but now need the:"

We responded and asked for your order # to see what we could do for you per policy and you responded with this...

"i dont have it, its on my old computer im in hospital got hit and run off my harley davidson (see pic below ). pretty sure it was in nov2017 when you had the 10% off maybe dealt with Dave dont quote me on the name. bought PI kit with jb4 PI controller and line upgrade with bluetooth sensor."

You then continued emailing us asking various questions for a discount, etc. and in the process sent this email.

"Simon McGraw <simon@*******.com>
Sep 30 (1 day ago)

I dont understand? the previous owner bought a stage 2 kit off you, my partner bought a BT sensor and lines & PI injection kit from one of your customers that decided not to fit it"

You then threaten us with social media, send us nasty emails, and proceed to go on a smear campaign.
Then to top it off you send us the following email tonight...

"Simon McGraw <simon@******.com>
5:52 PM (5 hours ago)

to me, Dave, Steve

I WASNT LYING MY BRO EMAILED YOU IM SORRY FOR THAT AS YOU CAN SEE IM IN HOSPITAL

would you like to resolve this? ill post that you resolved this. ???

all i wanted was

* selling me the fuel pump back to me
( -10% would be appreciated for this inconvenience you have put me through)

* please send me the info on the return and FPR kit

* please send me a delivery date once payment has been posted again."

Seriously? You reverted back to the same exact M.O. you blamed on your brother. This matter is closed, please stop emailing us with offers, obscenities, and threats.

Thank you,
Fuel-It!
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00