View Single Post
      12-08-2020, 10:22 PM   #7
mkong
Rep
Drives: G01 30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick100 View Post
Bosomode ( mississauga) is pretty good. He does good work, fair prices and he is very down to earth. He owns a 135i so he knows these cars. He would probably be my go to mechanic soon .

Ivo at columbus is also very good , prices are Ok for the most part . He does great work, very clean shop , he is nice to talk to . Only issue with him is the pricing sometimes , he may charge you a little be extra for troubleshooting on top of the price of replacing the part , he is also not very mod friendly and you have to pay tax on every job. But overall he is good

KTM motorworks in Mississauga is also very good, they specialized on BMWs , very friendly , prices are a hit or miss . They do great work but they seem to be a little bit higher on their pricing compared to other mechanics in the area.

RMP- Very good mechanic, prices are also very good overall .. They mostly work on appointments and the customer service is lacking a little bit. Problem is they are busy all the time and its only 2 guys working there so its hard for them to stop their work to talk to you for 20 minutes. They go straight to the point , so you have to trust what they are doing. If you are familiar with the e90 platform they are probably one the best option
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuluZero View Post
+1 for Ivo at Columbus (although I haven't been in quite a while now, I hope he has done well)

Also a great indy in Kitchener, if looking for someone in that region: Miro @ Centra Auto (not far from BMW Grand)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali-323i View Post
My top choices:
11 Tenths in Scarborough
White Eagle in Sauga

Notable mentions:
Columbus in Sauga
RMP in Toronto

Ivo, Ivo, Ivo..great guy and mechanic. Really knows bmw's. Used to take my E90 to him until I sold it very recently. Still take my non bimmer to him sometimes. He mostly works on bmw's. Pricing is reasonable. Honest guy.

KTM is pretty good too.

DC motorwerx is great too but maybe too far for you.

This forum loves RMP but I did not have a good experience with Rocco.
Appreciate 1
ttthai28.00