Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 G80 M3

Garage List
2021 BMW M3  [0.00]
2018 Porsche Macan  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Did the same thing with my cats. Had them on "decent" canned food but decided to give full raw a try after a suggestion from the shelter that I volunteer at. We have a place in Minneapolis called Woody's Pet Food Deli that is all locally-sourced meat. I buy 16lbs across a few meat varieties (free range turkey, rabbit, chicken) for around $60 and it'll last about 3 and a half weeks. I was paying almost double that for "premium" canned food.

Changes happened pretty fast - dumps smaller and basically scent-free, coats are incredibly soft, and they both hit target weight pretty quick and have been staying there.

The only drawbacks is one of my cats has ass breath all the time now, and they both go completely nuts around 7am because they know it's feeding time.

Been doing this for over a year and I've since converted three other people. One of my friends had a dog that just stank no matter what she did. Started on the raw food diet and took two weeks for her pitt's coat to become grease free and not stink any more.
Appreciate 2
Lups11826.50