View Single Post
      06-03-2021, 06:28 PM   #182
donut_boi
Major
Rep
Drives: 2015 F85 X5M DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E91WAG3N View Post
I think it's set to 41/38 R/F currently. It's a bit more in the front and a bit less in the rear than the manual calls for with a stock 18 setup. I attempted the stock pressures around 48/40 or so and the car was understeering REALLY bad. Going to keep toying with it given the huge ambient temperature swings here and monitor tire wear.

Some E39 updates -

I found a silver on black 525i at the local junkyard! It was a facelift car as well so lots of usable stuff on it. I came across it after it had been sitting out for a couple weeks and the interior was still really nice. Looks like it was really taken care of before it got hit.

Of course I didn't take any before pictures but I stripped the rear interior including the rear seats and a bunch of trim pieces I needed to continue the interior swap on my car. The seats in my car were recolored before my friend had the car and the bench seat was incorrect as it did not have the child seat mounting access points.

Here's the driver's side seat back installed in my car with some of the trim. It's a bit hard to see in pictures but the seats that came with the car had been recovered with different fabric. Details like this drive me bonkers!! The headrests were not in the best shape and the dyed leather was too shiny compared to stock. My car also had wiring for an aftermarket sub, which I tore out while I was in there.

Love the updates but damnnnnn....how are you doing this in 100+ degree heat and sun on top of that
Appreciate 0