[0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraTryHard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Quote:
I forgot to mention that I had replaced the belt and tensioner just recently. I was honestly reay lucky because when I removed the belt, it was cracked all around and I was surprised it held up all this time. I say that because I had that belt for around 20k miles now, probably got it all gunked up from when I did the VC gasket, and Radiator jobs. The hose from the thermo to the head was replaced as part of 2, and lemme tell you, it broke literally when my arm bumped into it when removing the fan, badly rotted. The other was the one from the Expansion Tank to the top of the radiator. Other than that, been doing the AF every other oil change. PCV is what's kinda worrying me now, since oil level is slowly dropping and i have a "chirping" sounds from the Manifold.
Engine air filters only need replacement every 45,000 miles unless you live in a very dusty climate.
Anyone who lives in LA, can tell you that in the Summer, especially, air quality gets bad on the hottest of days. The air here can get dusty, and very smoggy some days. That's why I change it so often. Only things worrying me now are PCV system, suspension and body seals.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Quote:
I forgot to mention that I had replaced the belt and tensioner just recently. I was honestly reay lucky because when I removed the belt, it was cracked all around and I was surprised it held up all this time. I say that because I had that belt for around 20k miles now, probably got it all gunked up from when I did the VC gasket, and Radiator jobs. The hose from the thermo to the head was replaced as part of 2, and lemme tell you, it broke literally when my arm bumped into it when removing the fan, badly rotted. The other was the one from the Expansion Tank to the top of the radiator. Other than that, been doing the AF every other oil change. PCV is what's kinda worrying me now, since oil level is slowly dropping and i have a "chirping" sounds from the Manifold.
Engine air filters only need replacement every 45,000 miles unless you live in a very dusty climate.
Anyone who lives in LA, can tell you that in the Summer, especially, air quality gets bad on the hottest of days. The air here can get dusty, and very smoggy some days. That's why I change it so often. Only things worrying me now are PCV system, suspension and body seals.
Air filters work better when they are slightly dirty, they filter better.
Appreciate 0