01-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #60
Ferruccio
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMcSass View Post
I strongly disagree. I think the previous rhetoric some of which I included in the quote above along with the posts in this thread are an attempt to paint the picture that the FFTEC fuel solution is vastly superior to the alternatives.
That's you making an assumption on his intent. I did not get that out of the post, at all. Vastly superior? That is, at the very least, up to interpretation and not worth airing out dirty laundry over.

Furthermore, where is your first quote from? I do not see your first quote in this thread at all. How is it relevant to what is going on in this thread? I, myself, am now guilty of assumptions, as I had assumed that you were actually quoting something Shiv said in this thread.

Quote:
I also conceed these are paid advertisments and they can structure them however they'd like. My point was the mannor in which they have advertised this fuel solution, heavy on the rhetoric, light on the data, is hurting their credability. To put it another way somewhere along the line I stopped looking to Vishnu and FFTEC as a technical resource who happen to represent products and started looking to them as salespeople who happen to sometimes offer technical insight.
That's good for you. So, why are you in this thread? To warn others? What's your intent?

Last edited by Ferruccio; 01-08-2013 at 12:36 PM..
Appreciate 0