United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i & E60 550i

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by daheechang View Post
you have the perfect e90. congrats. haha wow that thing is amazing. loooove the color and contrast of the cf. great job!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobT View Post
Very nice. I'm working on my car to make it like yours now. Great job, like it a lot. Any interior pics?
Interior is nothing special at the moment, it is black with aluminum trim. All I have is the OEM short shift now. Have a different idrive know that I have to install. Mtech steering wheel, knob and e-brake are in the works. Also bought in on Bav Dom's raw carbon leather interior trim. Hopefully everything pans out with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalM6 View Post
Looks good, i think the hood needs to be painted at least some of it, also the wheels are beautiful and the exhaust are very nice set, nice size quads. Only criticism is the hood fitment seems a bit off but that could just be me.
Yeah, the hood still needs to be tweaked a little. Are you referring to the gap above the bumper and headlights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billspreston View Post
Looks outstanding! I'm on the fence as far as the hood goes. I think painting the hood and leaving the vents cf would make for a great look combined with the cf lip and kidneys. A cf diffuser for the m-tech rear would make it complete!

Great job
I think I am going to leave the hood the way it is now and try it out for a bit. I can always change it at any time. If I paint it I can never go back. The pics don't do it justice. I used to see pics of cars with unpainted CF hoods and didn't like it much. Now seeing it in person is a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantc0pe View Post
yeah paint the hood leave the vents cf, and get a cf diffuser. the cutouts you have right now look kinda wack.

id also love to see some hardcore balling shoes on the car. maybe some 20inch hres or dpes.
Yeah the cutouts did not come out great. Looking at the 3D Design CF diffuser but can't bring myself to spend $1200 on it, at least not yet.

I actually had a set of iforged previously. Polished lip with antracite center which would of matched the CF well as I had planned. However, I had issues with the wheels and had to return them and lost some money in the process. I like the look of concave wheels though. Who knows, I might switch back to deep dish wheels in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Stunning looking car

I'd paint the hood leaving the cf vents exposed.

And like cantc0pe said, so 19s or 20s with a big fat lip would really set it off.

How is everyday drive with that low frontlip??
Driving with the lip that low kinda sucks at the moment. I already raised the suspension to accomodate but still need to bring it up a bit more as I have A LOT of trouble getting into my driveway at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyOh View Post
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think black out the window trim would complete it
Already on my to do list. A bunch of locals got the vinyl put on however some have complaints about the install. I want to make sure I can get it done right before I cross it off my list.
Pure S2 Turbos | Vargas Outlets | RB Inlets | OEM SS Kit & Performance Steering Wheel| LCI Rear Conversion | Euro Xenons | RD Sport Quad Exhaust | Spearco Intercooler | Cobb V3 | MORR VS7 | KW V3 | H&R Sways | Mtech Bodykit | Vorsteiner CF Hood, CSL Trunk & Front Lip | Quaife LSD | Rotora BBK | GruppeM Intake | Forge UK DV | AR Design Catted DP's
Appreciate 0