View Single Post
      05-08-2014, 08:43 AM   #133
mo2566
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 VW GTI

I don't think I have posted in this thread yet, but I picked up an 08 PB e90 335i (tan interior) a month ago. Not my first choice in colors, but I like it a lot and its a very rare color compared to the endless BMW's around town. I spent the fits $$ & time on some maintenance items as it has 90k miles. As far as mods, Its got some tint (35% ish), but I am probably going to go darker. So far, I vinyl wrapped the interior trim a brushed metallic black. (was aluminum), threw in black carpets. I had a little vinyl left over so I wrapped the kidney grills. I am almost done plasti dipping the window trim black. (I have debated painting and wrapping, too but decided to plasti dip since I already had a can laying around it and it was the easiest). It has the style 162 wheels. I am planning on plasti dipping them anthracite grey metallic with gloss in the next few weeks. If I like the look, i'll probably eventually have them powder coated or professionally painted. I have LED halo upgrades on order as well as LED interior lighting. Other cosmetic plans include swapping the center console for a black one (or maybe just the armrest), and adding some wheel spacers. I plan to enjoy it as is for 6 or so months to make sure I don't run into any other problems (like the leaking OFH gasket I have), then will add a tune and some bolt ons. I'll get some pics up after the trim is on. cheers
Appreciate 0