04-02-2015, 08:49 AM   #97
DWR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335ddd View Post
few quick questions

After DP install ( DPF delete )+ Jarek tune, are there any side effects such as SCR clogging later down the road since DPF incinerator is gone. I vaguely remember a post saying soot still accumulates in small amounts and some point might create a problem. Or does the full Jarek tune EGR/DPF/SCR somehow takes care of that? meaning this issue is just for people with a different tune for DPF only if there is such a thing?

with Jarek's tune does the DEF fluid get used at all? is it shutdown completely or simply once all fluid is used up car continues to works with error messages disabled? this is important for me because i flash it back to stock, i would know if i need to refill or not the DEF fluid.

thank you guys
Haha, I count 6 quick questions! But could be involved answers. I'll try to give quick answers:

- Evidence says SCR will become restricted.
- In the strictest sense, it will happen regardless of tune. It is just a question of when.
- Flashing back to stock with DP has issues that should be obvious. Seems like something is missing in the description of that scenario?
- SCR, fluid drain procedure already described quite well here http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...1089933&page=3
Appreciate 0