Sea-Tac
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2108 X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
If you know how to buy D&G's you'll nvr pay that much. Get in good with the ladies that work at Neimans or Nordstrom's and their commission becomes your discount...and maybe even a date for the single guys

And a nice crisp white shirt with some distinctive jeans goes miles for getting you noticed. Had a guy dressed like this come in the other day and it set me on point instantly. I commented outfit and watch and asked the brand and he replied "Rolex" and kept it pushing. As he walked off I turned to try and catch the label on his jeans and it was indeed D&G. Btw no, I wasn't oogling his rump, just admiring how he was dressed.

He wasn't in the greatest shape but you could tell he cared about his appearance. Ppl do indeed notice these things. Heck even cheap jeans make a man look nice, it's just the way that they care for them and themselves.

Once again a subject with some substance here on the Bimmerforums. I love it.
Appearance is important. My Mom, God rest her soul, always looked nice and dressed sharply. She took great pride to have her kids look good too when it was appropriate. We always had to dress to go to church on Sundays and special occasions - shoes polished, clean shirts and slacks and heaven forbid if we forgot to comb our hair and clean our finger nails. That stuff stays with you for life.

To me dress jeans a starched shirt and nice shoes and a sport coat is the daily attire of choice, then a suit when necessary.
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13154.00