12-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #1179
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatenc123 View Post
For vinyl work I would check out tented atmosphere in Cary. BPC doesn't paint but I'm sure they could install the aero lip for you. They've done multiple oil changes for me, coilover install, there also replacing my DME this week. I know they've replaced a e60 m5 engine and done e46 diff overhauls.
Great thanks a lot for the info.

I came across a place by 540 and Brier Creek called TVP auto that does window tinting, clear bra's, and matte wraps (on cars from BMW to Ferrari). Got a quote back for 500 so that's not going to happen.

I may just attempt the DIY since the material from BMWshadowline would only be about 60 bucks. I still will contact the place in cary to see what they would charge.

I'll definitely get in touch with BPC about the Aero lip. It would be troublesome IMO to install those screws underneath the car without it being elevated, either by ramp or lift, and neither of which I have access to.

EDIT oh BTW know anyone with a debadged TiAg 335 lowered with the plate "E92 N54"? Parked behind it at the Triangle Town Center last night
Appreciate 0