CPI
403_e39
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2003 ///M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigup View Post
No idea .. CPI? I'd say theater end. My car is a alpine white E92 Coupe -- stock looking, but with an ACS roof spoiler. Should look clean; I wash it all the time, the only dirt will be brake dust galore.

VERY different tone now .. under load, it has a nice growl that never existed stock. Also, the turbos now whine more .. and I can clearly hear the 'whooshing' sound when shifting.

I'm also using the JB4's new CANFlap mod, which is basically an electronic version of the golf-tee mod .. exhaust is louder, and the stupid flapper thing doesn't keep closing at idle.

I even had a massive new Audi Q7 thing aggressively pull up along side me today at a light, edged forward, then stepped on it on green. I duly did the same, and once my boost kicked in, the poor guy appeared to be standing still.. LOL

Man that thing was even slower then the Hemi trucks that always try it on, and that takes some doing.
Usually by the theatre side its a bit full. Try parking closer to the green recycling bins side. Theres usually more parking and open space over there.

||KWVI Coilovers||Matte Black Grille||28% Tint||Iforged Daytona||19X8 19X10||H&S Exhaust||Exotics Tuning Lip||Slimmbones Rear Diffuser II||AngelIBright V3 Angel Eyes|| Fog light covers||UUC RK6 Shift Knob||
Appreciate 0