08-03-2015, 12:54 AM   #13
bmwheath
11 second stock turbo club. 11.6@120mph
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
Lol

My guess is a possible loose battery connection, but that shouldnt cause the PS to drop out?

Have you checked your belts (may have slipped a belt or snapped a belt. hence no PS and a charge fault due to the alternator belt??)

But hey I have no experience personally with chucking burnouts and dealing with the aftermath!

That battery cable recall was for certain year models late 07 or 08 (cant remember) but if you call your local friendly bmw dealer and quote your vin number they'll inform you if there are any outstanding recalls on your car.

Good luck
DR JEKL i owe you a beer mate. Its slipped the serpantine belt off the alternator, it would have taken me days to spot that as you cannot see in there!
Fancy throwing a belt after doing a 2 second donut.. Even my old 40yr old torana wouldn't throw a belt, so much for "germany engeneering"
JB4 ISO - 3" Catless Downpipes - RB Inlets to be fitted - BMS DCI - VRSF 7" intercooler - Charge pipe & Raceport BOV - BMW PE exhaust - Stage 2 fuel pump - BMS E85 Flash/ E50 mix, running map7 - NGK Plugs - BMS Catchcan - RB pcv valve - Quaife LSD - 19'' Beyern wheels - Msport suspension - M3 rep sideskirts - Aero front lip - Lux V5's - Mid kick rear spoiler - Dark tint - Msport steering wheel with M3 paddles & trim
Appreciate 0