View Single Post
      06-03-2020, 08:46 PM   #1
eljay
Colonel
Rep
Drives: ///M + E91

Question Problems brake bleeding using INPA on xDrive

So, after bleeding my brakes using Motive bleeder, I still have soft pedal, so I found the INPA procedure.
However, it appears that the videos and instructions I found are for non-xdrive cars.
For xDrive, you need to select "Dynamic Stability Control DXC" option under chassis.

The confusing part is that the next screen looks completely different compared to non-xD.
Looks like this:

I still followed the process of RR, RL, FR, FL. However, I only got as far as RR.
The process aborted on me as I didn't continue pressing the pedal because the reservoir got empty, so I stopped. This was after about 70 pedal presses. I'm not kidding.
So, I moved on to RR hoping that RL was just a fluke and it got bled.
Same thing happened there, except I noticed at the very begining where it starts giving instruction that the window said "bleeding wheel FR...". This is despite me selecting F1 - bleed RL.
Are the labels in INPA wrong? Should I follow what it says at the top? "(please start always with F1, then F2, F3, F4)?

I am very confused and wasted soe brake fluid. Now, I only have 1.5L left. Is that enough to go through the process?

Please help!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0