05-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #272
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenfire View Post
yeah but i tend to use my toyota most often atm, however my 335i will eventually be my daily in a few months.
the thing about me is that not all drone bothers me. for instance i use to have a 97 mustang GT with flow master exhaust... that drone annoyed me alot. then i had a 99 trans am ws6 with SLP exhaust, it also had drone but that was a pleasure to hear. i am just wondering how the 335i sounds in person.

how do you like yours jay? i assume you like it alot since you had it on two cars now?

what other exhaust mods do you guys do for more sound? with out breaking the bank (other than the DIY disconectiong of the one plug)?
since i would rather use those $1300+ on other mods (such as mtech or m3 front/sideskirts and tune/meth)
Just do a cat delete and get some aftermarket mufflers, should run you less than $400 with everything installed.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /