View Single Post
      06-11-2018, 02:33 PM   #22
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Actually...that is interesting. Have you considered starting to bring the stinkiest foods possible to work to consume (regardless of whether you like them or not). I mean, if I hear a story of you chowing down on a skunk, I'll know you are pretty desperate, but seriously...heat up some tuna casserole, and eat it right by her desk. Rinse and repeat with the stinkiest foods possible for a few weeks (obviously eat normal when she is on vacation). Warmed up tuna casserole does tend to linger. This could be an idea.

She might complain and ask that you be given a new office! Or her. I mean, your boss can't tell you what to eat right? So if he does, just tell him you think this could all be resolved if you could have your own office....

This is so much better than my original idea of laxatives in her food just to keep her on the throne for most of the day.
Great idea, and you can also get the added benefit of the extra gasses produced from those foods. Double whammy.

laxatives in her food would counteract the gasses you are trying to pass, so best to stay away from that plan.
Appreciate 0