12-03-2008, 02:50 AM   #30
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR1 View Post
To be honest.. I just want to point out some flaws that make little to zero sense.

1) How do the wheels in a box, lets claim, using your numbers, 7,500 miles to even 10,000 or even 12,000 look almost as they have 20% thread left? I guess fedex drove the truck down on the tires, did a quick change, and re-packed.

2) How do wheels, assuming you packaged them carefully and good, get more rash then you described unless you ultimately didn't package the rims well? You claim 1 wheel, how does ALL wheels get rash being packaged correctly?

**ALL INFO RECEIVED FROM THIS THREAD**

Right. We bought know deep down inside fedex is not going to cover for the damage of the rim. They don't inspect the inside of the box, and when they hear about thread and rash? Out the door. LETS BE REALISTIC.

No1 seriously gives a shit about local sales as they are done face to face, no bullshit. Idunno, you got good itrader, but from what he is claiming from pictures and your "selling description" seen a bit off... confused.

To be honest, If I wasn't happy with something and seller was being hardheaded, I would dispute paypal ASAP, because once you delay your days.. you can't dispute... contact credit card/bank reverse. Tell them you are willing to send back the items, even if you split the shipping take the HIT... Tell them 3rd party description didn't match what you were really getting.

Don't wait for fedex insurance that can take up too 2 months to even start process, that's more time to milk.... (as your paypal dispute just ticks away)
well, but i think the problem has been resolved!!
Appreciate 0