View Single Post
      06-17-2009, 08:57 AM   #25
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
mine was an absolute heartbreak, and probably the worst story in this thread to come.

I'll cut to the chase: but I met this babe through work, everyguy wanted to date her, and when me (the new guy) actually did: everybody was jealous as hell. I LOVED that!

well, things started great... but got worse, and worse, and worse still. I was a 19 year old idiot, and had no backbone to end it when I should have.
This one old BF from a LONG ways back gives her a drunk dial from a bar one night, and next week when I was over, she invited him over. So not only did he come over (yes we were still dating at this point) but so did his friends.
So by this point I was sleeping on the couch, and she towed him right past me, and brought him into her bedroom. its not hard to figure out what happens next.
The whole time I was unbelievably hurt, and obviously crushed... but what could I do? his friends wouldn't let me do anything about it, especially considering I was the smallest guy there. Yeah.... I left that night and cried, and cried, and cried some more.
I guess even today as a 26 year old I'll never understand how a person can intentionally hurt another person as much as she did to me, leave alone a person that loved her unconditionally no matter what.
She said "she never had a person love her like that before, so she was scared, and did that to push me away", upon finding her on facebook a few months back.

It took me years to not hate woman after that......
that is pretty touchy story dude. Someone like that doesn't deserve you anyway.
Appreciate 0