Rep
Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitm3 View Post
We all love our e90's especially me. I have been to both locations and have recieved excellent service from both locations. I prefer the midlothian one better since it is closer to where i live. As for your experience, everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes it's my mistake or theirs but referring to people as bumbasses on a forum is a little childish. I hope the people at richmond bmw midlo don't read these posts because i would hate for someone to criticize my performance on an open forum.

Lesson to be learn't. I only put OEM parts on my e90. The fit and finish is second to none. I have always had problems with cheap aftermarket knockoffs.
Well I hope you have better luck with them and as a new member you have not had the chance to deal with them but feel free to take your chances with them. I only posted just so others can see they are not up to standards like they should be. These mistakes were unacceptable and it was not just a one time mistake but several. I have been to see this dealer more times in the past month than I have ever been since I have owned the car new. Glad you can put OEM parts on your car but since I don't have an M3, CSL rims OEM are not available to me but you might not know that. Anyway.... dealer is paying for replacements of the damaged rims and I go to another dealer for better service.

Last edited by Asiann; 10-26-2010 at 07:12 PM..
Appreciate 0