Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 Saloon 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian_H View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfarisbradistan View Post
I'm glad I stumbled on this. I have the underseat APBMW woofers and the Audison APBMW front components. I've got the front components running passive. The difference is that I have a Pioneer 80prs instead of a DSP. I am contemplating getting the bit ten though. My question is, how are you taking measurements from the underseats to your head and do you have rough measurements for them? I have the measurements from the seating position to the front components. Which were taken when I did the auto alignment. For the underseats it always says that they are 0cm away, which they are not. Any advice?
Did you get the 400.00 cm from the auto aligment or did you manualy entert it ?
The 400cm is from the auto alignment. It's the measurement from the alpine type R that is in the trunk/boot of the car. Auto tuning gives a measurement of 0cm for the underseats at all times. Not sure why it does that. The time alignment for the rest of the speakers seems correct. The only thing I can think of is that I'm using a DD1 to set the gains on the channel that those woofers are connected to and using a dd1 and a 1000 test tone to set them, when I should be using a tone that they will be playing. I'll be bandpassing them at 80-200hz.
Appreciate 0