Germany
Rep
Drives: 06 E90, 18 F80, 21 G05

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaronbwall View Post
Dude, amazing. I'd like to go coil-over and get an LSD in the future. Those two items in combo would transform the 335i. It's just so much $$$.
I live in Germany right now so we do get some discounts on parts simply because they are made here and don't have to worry about import fees. I think I paid 550 Euros for the ST XA suspension and paid 675 euros for the Front, rear bumpers, side skirts, and rear lip spoiler. Then had them all painted to match the car. It also helps to have a friend that is a certified BMW mechanic and actually worked at the local BMW dealership to help out! I also did some basic refresh while we were in there. Replaced thermostat and water pump, replaced the serpentine belt and all new pulleys, new CSF radiator, and did the BMW Cowl Filter replacement (saves about 10 pounds).
Sakhir Orange II Metallic / Black Extended Merino Leather / M-DCT / Executive Package / Competition Package / Driver Assistant Package/ 20" Frozen Silver Edelweiss LT 5 wheels/ KW V3's/ Mosselman Stage 2 tune
Appreciate 1