View Single Post
      07-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
Vdub_lover
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Black Mk6 GTi 6 Speed

Busy Weekend (Cars&Coffee/Meet&Greet) Bimmer&Exotic content

Well Here in the Washington D.C. area (Northern Virginia, Maryland, and D.C.) we got blessed with 79 degree weather all weekend! So what better time to go to some car meets!

First there was a local Meet & Greet on Friday night in Rockville Maryland where all types of cars are invited and is getting bigger and bigger by the week, where we have to find a new location to fit all the cars. Alot of STi's, cobras, there were M5's, alot of M3's and 335's, a whole variety of german/american/JDM. Would of taken more pics, but Sadly I forgot my 50mm Lens and all i had was my 100mm f/2 so it was hard shooting these cars in the tight spaces:

1)Thought this was from 2Fast2Furious....

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Then the next morning in Great Falls, Virginia, me and my friends attended Cars&Coffee (the more "Grown Up" meet), with this meet getting bigger and bigger as well with jaw dropping cars. This time I went prepared, brought my 24-70mm!

8) I must say this e90 m3 was very nice looking

9) These Tires were Huge, definitely drags it

10)Superleggera, sounded so nice!

11)

12)

13)BMW bike action

14)Nothing like a Ferrari

15)

16)CRAZY

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)Nothing like it

24)

25)He wins for more slammed

26)

27)

28)

29)SO CLEAN

30)

31)

32)

33)BC of its Legit Race History this car is worth 2 Million dollars, rebuilt and signed by shelby himself, the owner owns one of the biggest Car dealers around.

34)

35)

36)

37) ugly outside, nice engine though.

38)

Hope you guys Enjoyed the pics! But now you get to see what i drive this is my car that I shot before the Meet & Greet after doing a 3 Day Detail on her, From a Full cleaning and waxing, Tire Rotation, Removal of Rust from Brakes and under the car and re-sprayed to help prevent more rust. (This takes time but it worth it in the long run).

The only major stuff I've done to her include the Golf R Euro-Spec LED taillights, OEM Euro Front lip, and LED plate lights, along with Hoen Xenon match Fogs

Appreciate 0