- Wavetrac LSD via Diffsonline
- 650i finned diff cover
- OEM M3 front diff bushings
- OEM 335is rear diff bushing
- Turner solid aluminum subframe bushings

Then while I was at it I decided to replace a few other things:
- ECS front & rear sway bars
- Stoptech stainless steel brake lines
- Clutch delay valve delete (long overdue..)

Rear subframe was completely removed and I was able to get the whole rear assembly cleaned up nice nice. I had a couple of small rust spots forming on the subframe that I was able to sand down and paint. Wish I had a picture of it before I re-installed, looked brand new going in besides some rust on the axles.

The aluminum subframe bushings took 2 weeks to put in, by far the biggest PITA job I've done on a car. I threw everything I had at it but ended up buying a 6 ton press from Harbor Freight and even that felt like it was maxed out at some points.

With the install behind me, I'm happy with the bushing setup I went with. I can confirm the solid subframe bushings add no NVH what's so ever. There's a reason why the new M cars come with solid bushings here. I'm glad I stuck with rubber diff bushings, it seems that's where most of the NVH comes from on the rear end.

I haven't really put the car through its paces yet, inspection just lapsed 3/31 so I have to get that taken care of. Been chasing an evap leak code which might have been from the fuel pump cover not being tight enough, need to put some miles on it to see if the code comes back.

Hoping to get out to a track for the first time this year! The car certainly feels ready for it.
Nie upgrade! Your car must feel really different to drive?

Curious questions did you do any upgrade to the oil pan (like to avoid starvation frim high G's on track) and are your engine and transmission mounts still the stock ones?
Appreciate 0