View Single Post
      10-06-2008, 12:56 AM   #1
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Got my Trim wrapped in CF fabric by ********

Well i have been real busy and haven't had a chance to snap some pics but i did today. Rich over at ******** Motorsport wrapped my trim. I overnighted my trim to him. He wrapped them and sent them back overnight for free! He was a great guy to deal with and did an awesome job. The angle on all the pieces is the exact same and the pattern of the rim matches up perfect to the console and ashtray door. Thats the kind of attention to detail he takes. The material feels very strong and durable. It has a really nice texture to it. I was afraid at first of getting the console done that the CF would be too overpowering. It came out soooo good. He charged an awesome price for the amount of work he put into the pieces. I tried to take some pics with the flash off to show the color of the trim better. With the flash on it reflects alot and makes it look gray or silver. It is black and off black in color and looks awesome in person. If you want CF trim have rich do it! Trust me! I also put on my M3 wheel and e46 style m knob. Tell me what you think! Yea i know my passenger dorry is dirty. I hate when people open the door and because they didnt open the door all the way so it starts to close again and they stick their foor out to stop it!!

Appreciate 0