06-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #274
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmiller08 View Post
any coding needed how much of a pain to install?
I'm sorry for the late reply, just saw this.. No coding, just remove your bumper and these are plug and play..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven2 View Post
Nice looking car mario! Love the car! Still not sure whether i like the black vinyl on the rear bumper, i would like to try that out on mine.

Who did your carbon fiber interior?

I like the aftermarket navi you have..wish i could do the same to mine but i have logic 7..

I've been looking for the LCI front bumper, but I still haven't found anything yet :/

Where did you get yours from?
Thank you sir!! The black vinyl is long gone, I'm actually working on a custom one of a kind rear bumper that should be done by next month!

I did my interior and take care of a lot of the interior wrapping for our local BMW group. If you are planning on doing it yourself I always recommend 3M vinyl and a good amount of heat to get the edges nice!

Thanks! It's no i-drive and nav is horrible, but hey it gets the job done.. I would contact Eonon and see if they have a unit that is compatible with logic 7

I got my bumper from a seller who didn't know what he had. He works at a body shop and painted it red for a customer that decided to go a different route. I ended up getting it for super cheap shipped from Chicago. Not bad for a brand new OEM bumper at 1/4 the price..

I would look on ebay, lots of sellers list OEM msport bumpers for cheap..