View Single Post
      11-07-2007, 05:16 PM   #82
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Right then all, firstly thank you to everyone who has expressed interest and committed to coming along to the Dyno Day. Both James & I are grateful for the excellent response and we can promise you it will be a fun day out.

The plan is as follows:

We are aiming to start at 9:30am - a bit early I know but it seems we have quite a few cars and I don't want to run the risk of people not making it onto the rollers. James & I will be there from about 9am and it really would be great if most of you can aim to get there for the start. Obviously, if you have a long way to travel, let me know that you might be arriving a bit late, but not too late otherwise you might miss your chance!

The cost will be around the £42 mark per car, although that might come down depending on how many cars we get.

My aim is to get all the cars finished by 1pm, so we can then drive off somewhere to get some food, have a drink or two, then if people like go for a drive in the afternoon.

James & I have spent a fair bit of time and money setting up this Dyno Day, and for those who have said they are coming, please please please try and avoid pulling out, as we really don't want to end up massively out of pocket for trying to setup a fun day out for our fellow forum members. I will be PM-ing each of you who have expressed interest with the same details posted here.

Look forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks time! If you have any questions, PM me.

Address for the Dyno Day:

Power Dynamics Ltd
The Power House
8 Union Buildings
Wallingford Road
Uxbridge
Middlesex
UB8 2FR

Click Here for Google Map

Cheers all

List of those who are coming...

E92Fan
SerJames
Hartge demo
Carlos
Hotcoupe
Sheps (with the Holden or the 325i)
Steve A
ShereKhan
Bobbob
Evil Diesel
ChrisMWard (first run of the day)
Mjh93
DaveC
Bumps
Beauforty (12:30pm arrival)

CrimsonRedE93 (spectator)
Gibbo (spectator)
HMI1750 (spectator)
J3LFY (85% maybe)
SilverBmw (maybe)
Carlos' Friend (?)

Last edited by E92Fan; 11-21-2007 at 12:29 PM..
Appreciate 0