View Single Post
      09-28-2018, 06:58 PM   #6
Greyfox
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi E91 - 330k+ (miles)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
Well, they are supposed to. "Must" isn't really possible. Can't force someone to do the right thing. Worst they can do is try and take his franchise away.

I just wanted to point out that I've had great experiences with them, as have many others. I understand your experience was terrible, and I am sorry to hear that. I just wanted you to put blame on the right people (the installer and the owner/operator of the local business you used).

One bad apple does not make a dead tree.
umm... no that was number 2.

The first one was in Charlottesville a couple years ago when the installer tried to claim that roof rail had slid forwarded over the windshield and that when he tried to use a hook tool to pull it back, it slipped and gouged my roof rail and then tried to hide it by using a black sharpie to color it in. On top of that, they didn't admit anything and were going to let me drive away. Then when I found it before I had even gotten in the car, they tried to deny it. That's when the "installer" concocted the story about the roof rail sliding around. Took me 3 months of bullshit to finally get a new roof rail.
Appreciate 0