View Single Post
      12-20-2016, 03:27 PM   #37
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWSB328iM View Post
Guess you didn't see that it has accident damage with airbag deployment....

Never said I was interested in a 335i and I don't care that it can be modded to the hilt. I didn't ask for a value comparison to any model of 335i/is/d. I could have easily bought a salvage title 335i put $10k into it and made you cry.

Doesn't make it a better car imho. You guys sound like a combination of a corvette owner and a mk4 Supra owner.. pretty comical!!

Keep going guys I'm enjoying this!
I had a 07 328 back in the day.. No one here is knocking the 328. You asked a question about pricing and where given an answer from people who have some expertise on the issue. What they where saying is that for that price, IF you looked around a little bit, you could have had the same car for at least $2k less.
The other point made is that for the price you paid you could have had a 335 within the same mileage range. These where just valid points being made, no one was attacking your decision. Seems you're upset because no replied to your question with a pat on the back. This is simply because we know you did not get a good deal. That's all. In the future come to a car forum of what ever brand you are shopping for and ask the members there if the price the dealer is giving you high or fair.
Appreciate 0