12-25-2016, 03:24 PM   #42
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMode335i View Post
My dad actually owns a vette (and my bro a new ZL1) and my best friend also owns an MK4, and I sound nothing like any of them, but thanks for the compliment, very sweet of you..

And that was just used as a gauge, that you can pickup a 335is for basically the same price as what you just paid for a 328i lol.. And it looks all nice and pretty so I'm sure the minor fender bender it was in, has no affect on the car itself..

I like 328's, I think they are great cars, I actually tried to get my girl to trade her 128 for a 328, but the 1 was "more girly" so she kept it.. But she also didn't overpay for her 1 series, i wasn't bout to let that happen.. Just as if you would have came here prior to purchasing yours, we would have not let that happen.. We're all just here to help, but when people get butt-hurt that's when everyone starts to make fun of them..
No you fucking cannot. I Bought my Msport 328i and there wasn't any 335is (manual) below 22K. Come to think of it, I don't really remember seeing much of any Msport (sedan or coupes) anywhere. There was an 11' Msport Sendan, manual, blue and N52 and that was 22K.
Appreciate 0