View Single Post
      07-14-2011, 06:10 PM   #685
e92MERIDIAN
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alipne White e92

Hello everyone

I'm a new member here My Wife and I have owned BMWs (and a Mini) for nearly a decade now and it's good to be among other BMW enthusiasts

I've been reading the forums for a while now and decided to join once I saw this thread that was for others in the area (nice cars for many of you by the way)
Hope to see some of you around town or at one of these events but I don't get much time to get away.

Unfortunately with the economy the way it is we've whittled our cars down form an e46 convertible and a Mini to one that we could share but also reflected both our tastes so the good news is an e92 is what we now have

It's a 2007 AW e92 328i (I'll post picts later) that we've had for a couple years now. We really enjoy it and have done a few minor things to personalize it.
I find my self now wanting to do other stuff to it but keep it drivable for both of us.

It has the sport suspension which is fine for us although the uneven front to rear wheel gap drives me up the wall every time I look at it.

I was looking into an M3 style rear wing and the OEM Aero lip, eventually new or re-painted wheels but before I do anything else I want to see what I could do about that front ride height/wheel arch gap.

I have seen the "lowering perch" for the front springs that seem to drop it only the 10-15mm needed to match better with the rear.
I'm considering getting some of those and having them installed, so...
I want to find someone local and who is familiar with these cars and proper facilities for installations of this type.

I've seen this Gentlmen post quite a bit in this Sac thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@ModProjeKt.com View Post
Same goes for everyone! I'm here to save you all money on the right mods!
You seem to have a good reputation on the forums Jay and I wouldn't mind sending my business your way once I'm ready so, I was wondering are you in or near Sac?

Any or advise on those lowering perches is also appreciated...
I've seen both the Supreme Power and Bimmian stores carry them and wondered if any one knew which was of a better quality construction/fit.

Well I'd better get back to work, but I look forward to participating in this forum community here and thank you in advance for any one who can point me in the right direction.

always
MERIDIAN
Appreciate 0