View Single Post
      07-27-2020, 03:31 PM   #16
whyzee125
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Dinan stage 2 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by red96m3 View Post
You sir are amazing and correct. You must be an engineer or QA guy. Honestly, there were no visible damage on the outside the box when I initially looked at it.

I asked multiple times to package the wheels well so we didn't have to deal with this issue. I brought wheels before (new and used), they were packaged better.

What is wrong with me asking for a full refund and have the seller deal with FedEx?

As far as a wheel repair shop, the nearest reputable shop is 1.5 hours from my shop. Not a mobile repair company.
If you want a full refund on the wheels, who will pay return shipping? Surely The seller can’t be expected to provide a full refund and also pay hundreds to ship them back only to have a bent wheel. Why would he do that?

If you are planning to pay return shipping, why would you do that? Paying return Shipping will cost more than the wheel repair which he already offered to split with you.

He already offered to pay half in this unfortunate situation for all which I think is generous. I would take him up on that and hope for the best with the fedex claim.
Appreciate 0