View Single Post
      11-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
londoner07
Registered
Rep
Drives: 3 series convertible

big motoring world

Hi guys,

i had a very bad experience with Big Motoring World. Found a 3 series convertible with them, so much the one i wanted, spoke to 3 sales guys there over a week. discussed rates and i should have looked at there website more than a 100 times over a week. Finally i took a day off work to get myself there, called the sales guy to check if the car was still available, confirmed the price and drove all the way to Big Motoring World. Landed up there to see the car, the sales guy did not even let us test ride the car, he wanted to get the finance sorted before anything. To my surprise they had bumped the price by £1000 in the time i drove to the dealership. They even lied to me and said that i had misread the price. I had emailed the advert to 2 of my friends who had the original price details as proof. I called the office to print my computer screen which still had the original price to fax it across to me. Asked the sales guy to let me use his computer and check the autotrader and all of a sudden his computer stopped working. The guys at big motoring world still insisted that i was wrong. In short i think that the place is crap and full of crooks. I would never advise anyone to buy anything from these guys.
Appreciate 0