View Single Post
      01-12-2021, 03:22 AM   #136
Aidey
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91! 320d 09 N47 & 325i 09 N53

It's been on 0% for 30 minutes is that normal?[/QUOTE]
No. That's not normal. Try turning the car off and removing the usb, then try again.[/QUOTE]

Today I found out that the update only progresses when I am driving !

When I was driving It was slowly progressing at about 1% per minute then when I stopped (with engine running ) it stopped progressing, I drove around for about an hour and it got to 76.4% then a message came up saying "USB device with Navigation data not readable. Continue?"

What !? It just read 76.4 % of the data and then became unreadable? I clicked yes and it didn't work came back to the same screen so I clicked no and found out that my maps were gone! All I have now is a screen saying "Navigation not available. Please connect USB device with the navigation data and resume update" I tried reconnecting and it didn't work just went back to the previous screen.

Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Your screen looks smaller than mine, in so much that my idrive screen is wider. I think mine is the pro nav (or similar). Perhaps it's a compatibility issue? Are you sure you have the right maps update for your idrive set up? I'm not sure what else it could be?[/QUOTE]
Thanks, it was the same update type as was there before - 'MOTION'. my guess is that it was the maps data file that was corrupt.

Last edited by Aidey; 01-21-2021 at 01:35 PM..
Appreciate 1