United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi SG/TERRA/STEP/SP/HS/CA

Garage List
2006 BMW 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregL
RGRAY:

Here in Canada we get the "cold weather package" standard on 330i/xi models...As for snow tires I'm most definitely going to mount those on the rims that are coming on the car and leave them on there...This also gives me an excuse to get 18 or 19" rims with summer tires in April or so

Regarding the '07 xi models you're absolutely right, maybe a 328xi would have cost a little less than an '06 330xi but I didn't want to sacrifice some power just to get 1 missing option nor did I want to wait however long for a 335xi (with a price premium) to debut. So overall (even though I don't have the car yet)[b] I'm very pleased with the way things went[/.
You are going to be soooooooooo happy with your car.

I LOVE mine (I have 3,200 miles on it).

I'm glad you have the cold weather package.

I was worried there.

I'm going to try all season tires THIS year and if I'm not happy with them I will go to snow tires on my 158s (which I like) and get 189s or 199s next spring.

Do you like the 158s?

Have you seen them in person?

I'm a little turned off on performance tires because they are bad in low temperatures too (40 degrees and lower).

I don't want to drive on mostly dry roads with snow tires for 5 months.

This is all I think an E90 needs.

Tint, blacklines and wheels (199s).

Your car would look great with these 3 items too.

IMO, this is how an E90 should look and mine will look just like this if I have any problems with my all weather tires.
Attached Images

http://www.e90post.com/forums/e90gar...20TINT%20A.jpg

Appreciate 0