TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by skibbs View Post
Congratulations on ordering the M3!

Thanks! I might take you up on that offer once winter passes, I think you'd cringe if you saw your car after a week of daily driving in this weather.

That would be great - I've ordered the Eibach ProKit and will place an order for the Koni FSDs and 19" Linea Corsa Lemans/Z2S soon, so it should be photo shoot ready by January I'm torn between silver or hyper black wheels, but am leaning hyper black for a slightly more aggressive look. I'm just worried that I might regret not getting silver, because it seems like a safer color that I'll probably still like in a couple years.

Decisions, decisions... Linea Corsa Z2S (CSL knockoffs)
Sure any time... Once the M3 gets here we can clean them together....

Wow, you are modding this car . If I were you I would go with the Z2S in silver. I don't know why but I just am not a big fan of the LM's. If you are planning on blacking out the car (shadow line trim) go with hyperblack but otherwise the trim around the windows will go along with silver much better.

I already have a list of stuff that I want to buy for the car I don't have... Mainly all cosmetic but fun stuff.... smoked reflectors, CF grill, alarm, euro fog light switch etc, etc.... Like the 335, I would like to leave the M pretty stock.

Let us know what you end up ordering for the car.
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0