GeorgeSorfazian
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

E90 Problem Tried to many solutions need help

Hello!
I'm new to this forum
i have a E90 2006 325i i got this code of the scanner

A0B4 CAS Engine Start Starter Operation

the car starts and drivers perfectly but sometimes when i try to start it just wont crank... i tried for over 10 mins trying to push the button the start and all the sudden it started again! day or two later same problem! iv tried with and with out jumpers and same problem after 15-20 mins it starts again,

I got a remmanufactured Bosch Starter and its a 3-4 job to replace this starter, once i installed it everything worked for 2-3 days then same exact problem, i checked to see if power is going to the starter when i push the button and it is! so im like shoot this starter is defected! so i order one from the dealer $300.00 ( reman not new )
another 3 hour of work installed the new * Reman * starter from the dealer which is Bosch again but the crank sounded much more stronger then just the Bosch Reman from part stores so im like WallAa , this is it

2-3 days later same exact problem! i changed the alternator & the battery ** From Dealer ** Same Exact problem!

when the problem happens there is power to the car igniton turns on, but no crank! power going to the starter when button pushed!

iv spent to much money and hours of labor on this car,
id appreciate any help
Thank you in advance!
Appreciate 0