View Single Post
      04-26-2019, 09:20 AM   #333
Fogger
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i Convertible

First, I appreciate all the info provided in this thread. As a previous owner of 2 5 series and a 6 series, I must say I'm really enjoying this 335i.
Regarding the settings, I initially used an iPod with the cable and found the initial settings in this tread to work great. Since I moved to an iPhone XR, the connection shows my phone as "not supported". I worked with Apple and BMW but basically chalked it up to newer technology not supporting older technology. Since I decided to go with the Air Enabler, I chose these settings and I must say, they have brought my stock system alive. I"m an olderl guy and still love my music so I've got stuff from the 60's to today and a wide range of genre. I will say if you want to know if your system is really reproducing bass, even though you think you can't get enough, the song "The Embrace" from Al Dimeola's "Kiss My Axe" will give you the results you are looking for. If you are not familiar with the song, there are thunderous bass notes in the song that I believe to be kettle drums. Anyway, thanks again for loving the music and all the feedback that users like me were able to find on this website.
Appreciate 1