View Single Post
      05-06-2016, 10:38 AM   #1
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

BMW of Fort Myers (bad review inside)

I'll try and keep this short and to the point for those who are planning on having any service done at this location.. After having my vehicle at this dealership over five times throughout several months, not only did they manage to misdiagnose my car, which over the term cost me right around $5k, they broke my speaker grill on my dash and denied it, and lost an exhaust bracket causing my car to make a rattling noise while driving, which they denied as well.. What happened was my turbos had failed, however they were under warranty until 3-2016, well from 8-2015 to 3-2016 BMW of Fort Myers claimed my turbos were fine, until I brought it somewhere else for a second opinion a few weeks ago, and they told me my turbos were shot, and had been shot for quite a while which was causing my severe smoking issue..! So not only did I replace every single thing BMW told me to replace out of my own pocket assuming they knew what they were talking about, NONE of those items had anything to do with my cars issue and were basically replaced for no reason other than them being lazy and incompetent enough to diagnose a smoking issue, along with them prolonging their misdiagnosis just long enough to where it wouldn't be covered under warranty.!! I wish I would have gone to BMW of Naples in the first place as I was treated with dignity and respect there.. The Service Manager John was also very courteous and helpful.. BMW of North America got involved with this and did manage to get my exhaust bracket replaced for free, but they only offered me a discount on the speaker grill they broke which blows my mind..! I am friends with two people who work there, and I genuinely feel bad that they are stuck working with such incompetent individuals, from the Service Manager Ken to the Parts Manager Jeff.. Thanks BMW of Fort Myers, you showed me the true definition of horrible customer service, and even after my family in the past two years alone has spent about $200k on BMW's from you guys', I'll make sure that from now on anybody who asks me where to go for a BMW, I send them right to BMW of Naples, where at least I know they'll not be misinformed, lied to, and treated with such horrible customer service..!
Appreciate 0