07-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #37
chinito0825
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328xi '07 black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ettil View Post
Since you asked, yes, yes I am having the same problem.

The hiccups started on Thursday but I thought maybe it was the gas I'd just put in the car. Didn't drive it again until today when the lights came. And then I thought maybe I'd just drive it around the block and make sure I wasn't crazy but I was hearing extra noises backing out of my parking space so I decided not to tempt fate.

Sensor or servo motor it's under warranty. Friday is the earliest it could get in.
hey! i have this kind of problem just now thats why im searching for answers here. my abs, brake, 4x4 came on all at once and i dont know if the grinding noise that i hear also when is start the engine is related to that. before this all happened i happen to drive on a shoulder with rough track and suddenly stopped because i got pulled over by a cop. all this shit popped up after 5- 10 mins of driving so i checked the manual and said that i should avoid braking full force and driving on rough tracks which i both did when i got pulled over. but now my question is how are you going to get rid off it becasue i thought i would just give my car a break and turn on the engine and hopefully it wont be there which i was wrong. its still there when i did that and i am hearing this grinding noise when i turn the engine on and OFF! its crazy!!! what seem to be the problem? that transfer case or servo motor? its that the problem and how much to get it? and will that solve the problem? and also can i use the car or i have to take it to the dealer right away?!
Appreciate 0