View Single Post
      11-09-2019, 05:37 PM   #116
ZOHVI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z06/335i E92

ZNM took me for a ride as well about this time last year. I took my car there for a doc race ST purchase/install. I ended up saying screw it, let's do a fully built n54 with forged rods/pistons, closed deck, upgraded crank hub, replace everything on it. Clutch, fuel system, exhaust and the list goes on. $12k + out of my pocket not including labor such. The car sat at the shop for over 6 months without a single thing done to it. Matt kept saying the engine was at the machine shop, it'll be ready next week, free labor for the delay, I'm gonna pay for your rental, I'll throw this or that in, and the list goes on. By the time I went to pick my car up from the shop, the paint was in terrible shape, parts were missing off of it, and he would not give me a single dollar of what I had given him for the job. He never delivered any parts that he said he would, never refunded a single penny, didn't pay for rental cars or Uber's as he said he would due to such a long wait. Instead, I was left with a car that went it driving and looking great and came out with parts missing and terrible paint damage. Luckily my credit card company refunded me my money for the parts I paid for and I was able to have a real shop get my car to where I wanted it to be. I still had to eat over 6months worth of rentals/ubers and still need to have the paint corrected on it.

If you're trying to fix all the crap that Matt (ZNM) has done, are you willing to refund me for my ubers and rentals out of ZNM's account? Are you willing to pay for my paint correction and missing parts?

If so, feel free to PM me. I have all the texts and emails to prove it. Otherwise there's no use in trying to salvage a shop that has already screwed so many people and left them in the negative with nothing to show for it aside from damaged paint and missing parts.
Appreciate 1
k1doner17.50