07-19-2018, 08:55 AM   #6
OTO335i
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pladi View Post
Your not driving enough . That doesnt sound like an issue to me. I drive my car daily so never hear such noises but my other car that happens when i dont drive.
Lol I agree I don't drive it enough but I find that if it sat for a week or more then I'd understand but I drive it at least every second day for errands and I would assume that would be enough to clear whatever debris is on there but I guess not... Next week I'll take it for work everyday and see what the result is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
LMAO dude welcome to my boat. I lifted my car (the 335) up like a million times and could not find a damn thing wrong.

WED I'm taking it for some walnut blasting (indy shop that knows its shit).. I already told the tech that first we will play "what the fuck is that noise this time" game before we do anything else. Check this thread WED evening and I'll update you to what he finds.
Lol I also jacked my car up in the air and had all wheels going to see if I can get the noise but it doesn't recreate it since there's no weight on it anymore.
You get the same noise when turning a certain direction? Let us know what you end up finding out!