View Single Post
      07-28-2019, 02:33 PM   #132
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330d M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragerboy View Post
Lights look great mate, what sort of lights were they before the mod? Also I would look on ebay for the rear bulb covers. Sure there will be plenty for sale.

Also price of the work?
Cheers man. I had OEM xenons previously. Which were fine tbh, but just wanted a bit more of a stand out look. Completely not needed lol just something I've always wanted. Oh I've searched high and low but there aren't any anywhere!

Price was around the 560ish mark for the conversion, but that included the bluetooth controlled demon eyes on the outer projectors and also the inner halogen high beams converted to some super bright LED units which are absolutely amazing by the way!!
I think prices can start as low as around 300 for a basic "OEM plus look" conversion.
Oh I also had some brand new genuine lenses from bmw and installed at the same time for 220.

So all in all, nearly 800 quid. Yikes lol. Tbh though, worth it I think for a proper job and not some cheapo lights.
Appreciate 1